What makes it so unique compared to other seed oils is that jojoba oil
is structurally and chemically very similar to the human sebum produced by the sebaceous glands in our skin because sebum is also largely comprised of wax mono esters. We AOS products is a well-established group engaged in manufacturing, and exporting of pure and natural jojoba oil. We offer this carrier oil at optimum prices. Our jojoba oil is widely used in cosmetic and pharma as well. We never do compromise with the quality of products because our first priority is to make pure and natural products. We are manufacturer and bulk supplier of jojoba oil
Jojoba oil is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic. This means that it will not clog pores and will not cause any allergic reactions. It is also not an irritant, so it can safely be used around the eyes and on the skin. In addition to that, it does not cause a greasy feeling when used on the skin like other oils do. Jojoba oil is an antioxidant
and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals, which is believed to contribute or cause various chronic diseases like cancer. Most bacteria including Staphylococcus Aureus and the fungus Candida Albicans cannot reproduce and die when they come into contact with jojoba oil. In fact, it is so antibacterial that it can be used as a fungicide to control mildew.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil:Hair Care-
- Scalp massages stimulates the hair follicles to grow rapidly.
- Help get rid of dry, frizzy and manageable hair.
- Serves as an effective dandruff treatment.
- Supplies hair with a lot of nutrients makin them stronger and lustrous.
Uses of Jojoba Oil:
- Antibacterial properties help treat minor skin infections.
- Regular use helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Suitable for all skin types since it won't clog pores or cause breakouts.
- Wonderful eye make-up remove & facial-cleanser.
- Hair shine treatment
- Face wash
- Lip balm
- Foot Softener
- Sunburn Relief
- Makeup Remover
- Cuticle treatment
- Properties of Jojoba Oil:
- It's antibacterial.
- It's moisturizing.
- It's an antioxidant.
- It's hypoallergenic.
- It's non-comedogenic.